Thursday, October 16, 2008

Will Obama Keep His Promises?

I've been around too many salesmen. I don't trust Senator Obama's "coolness." Senator Obama's "explanations" aren't convincing me - just as they aren't convincing half the nation. Many of us like real people. Senator McCain, although I don't always agree with him, is real. Governor Palin is real. I and my house agree with Palin on the issues.

Joe the Plumber represents many of us small business owners - many of whom don’t like Obama's Robbing Hood economic plan. He can't cut taxes to 95% of the population and yet still fund all the different programs he claims he'll fund. He's making empty campaign promises. I am afraid of what he might really do once he was in power, especially with the government now so involved with the banking industry. We need to know more about him before we put him in such an important seat.

No comments: