Saturday, July 25, 2009

Michelle Obama Still Scares Me.

.
Condoleezza Rice seemed thoughtful, insightful, and approachable. And I loved Phylicia Rashad. I would love to have known her personally. (I still love Bill Cosby. I think he gave the only intelligent response to the whole Boston arrest thing) I used to respect Collin Powell, but not anymore. Now I see him as someone that jumps to what ever side seems the most opportune. Principle doesn't matter.
.
But I'll be honest. I've never felt any friendliness coming from Michelle Obama. I look at her and I see an angry, self absorbed woman. I don't like or trust her. I'll even admit that as much as I have deeply disliked Hilary Clinton for years, even she seems warm and cuddly compared to Michelle Obama.

I don't know what it is. It isn't just because of that angry statement she made back during the campaign. There is something more. It's just a feeling I get.
.

No comments: