Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today is "Day to Work for Pay!"

.
I'm excited to go to work today! What a beautiful day to wake up, have a cup of joe and drive to work. Doesn't matter to me if it's snowing and cold or rainy and wet or hot and dry. Every day that I am blessed with privilege to go to work and make a living is a great day. Thank God I live in a country where so many jobs are available, so many grocery stores are so well stocked with food, and where I have the freedom to pass from town to town without being stopped by road side guards. I am not in high danger of being kidnapped, or car bombed, or even stoned.
Praise God! We live in a great Country.

Further more, I am so happy seeing the wonderful nativity scenes depicting the historical couple, Joseph and Mary with their little baby Jesus. This is truly a time for celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, who lived, died, and rose again for us.

It's snowing where we live. I love celebrating a white Christmas.

May God continue to bless and be with us here in America, guiding us in all that we do.
.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

We have a lot to be thankful for.